My Wife, Jenna

1. Where did you first meet your wife?  Jenna and I met on e-Harmony.  After about a week we decided to meet in person at Dana Point Library, 33841 Niguel Rd, Dana Point, CA.

2. How long did you date before you got married?  It was a long 8 months before we got engaged and then we finally got married 3 months later; so 11 months all together.

3. How long have you been married?  2 years and 5 months.

4. What does she do to surprise you?  The last big surprise was when she flew my brother down from Oregon for my Birthday. I had no clue she was doing it, it was a great gift.

5. What if your favorite feature of hers?  I like her face!

6. What is your favorite quality?  Her maturity.

7. Does she have a nickname for you?  Boo, Poop, Papa

8. What is her favorite food?  Green Beans, BBQd Tri-tip, & Stuffing.

9. What is her favorite sport?  Skating

10. When and where did you first kiss?  A gentlemen does not speak of such things.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?  I would have to say talking to each other.

12. Do you have any children?  One.

13. How old is she?  She is 29 years old (cradle robber).

14. What is her favorite music?  She’s not all that into music but I would say Christian.  She also enjoys it when I play some mellow Brazilian music in the background.

15. What is her favorite color?  Peach

16. Will she read this? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment